Learn Financial and Accounting
Choose what you want to learn
- Demonstrate your expansive Knowledge and skills
- Relevant in a variety of Career paths
- Value in an evolving industry
- Prepare you to pass Part 1 of the Certified Management.
- Increase your career potential and earnings; Based on the Institute of Management Accountants 2015 annual salary survey, professionals who hold the CMA credential earn 63% more than non-certified professionals.
- Place you among an elite group of global professionals; the skills and topics covered in the review course are in demand by organizations around the world.
- Learn from an instructor who has helped hundreds of people pass the CMA examination.
- Develop a peer network while learning in a group environment.
- Enhanced Career Options
- Higher Earning Potential
- Credibility and Prestige
- Outline key issues in global regulation, compliance, and financial crime.
- Understand both the macro and micro pressures associated with GRC.
- Build and manage regulatory and compliance risk for the benefit of your firm.
- Build an ethical corporate structure for proactive business benefit.
- Design and build world-class GRC systems and controls, aligned to
ISO 19600 (Compliance Systems).
- Acquire an understanding of all key topics covered on the CTP
exam, and critical to the career success of a treasury or corporate finance professional.
- Identify specific opportunities to increase the strategic value offered by the treasury function at your company.
- Define actions to improve your relationships with banks, treasury technology and services providers, colleagues, and peers.
- Align people, process, and right-size the technology to deliver the treasury services that your company needs to support strategic flexibility and company growth.
- Identify & and engage colleagues and peers that can impact your career success.
- Accelerate your career growth.
- Gain in-demand knowledge and analytical skills.
- Grow your leadership mindset.
- Demonstrate your globally relevant skillset in accounting and finance.
- Gain confidence and enhance your value to your employer.
- Differentiate yourself as a certified professional early in your career.
Explain key concepts around capital investments, the capital-raising process, different forms of financing, and the optimal capital structure.
Assess the profitability, efficiency, returns, and value of a business using common financial ratios and analytical tools Use key statistical measures to assess trends and relationships within sets of data.
Build a dynamic, logically designed, well-structured, 3-statement financial model.
Create multi-year forecasts for the income statement, cash flow, and balance sheet Perform scenario and sensitivity analyses to enhance the robustness of the financial model Identify the different valuation methodologies and discuss the pros and cons of each Perform a valuation analysis using comparable company and precedent transaction methods.
Calculate the weighted average cost of capital and construct a DCF model in Excel.
Identify key items on the financial statements and describe relationships between the components explain the fundamental principles behind detailed accounting standards Identify the key accounting standards that financial analysts are most likely to encounter and explain their impact on financial statements and models.
- How to conduct risk analysis, simulation, and real estate option pricing.
- How to calculate the difference between value, price, and worth in the
context of property investment.
- How to use debt in a real estate investment context and project cash flows.
- How to calculate capitalization rates in valuing properties.
- How to use commercial property valuations as part of the decision-making investment activities.
- Accounting as a language of business.
- Management versus financial accounting.
- Key Financial statements and their inter-relationship.
- How to assess the financial health of the business.
- Aligning performance to strategy through budgeting.
- Using costing methods to aid decision-making.
- Master Advanced Excel tips in building Dynamics financial models
Apply various forecasting and smooth techniques.
- Create Dynamic and professional budgets in Excel and use the consolidate command.
- Start using the Montecarlo Simulation in Excell.
- Change your data handling to the extremely powerful pivot table.
- Understand Financial Statement and how they present key financial management information (Referencing IAS1).
- Understand how key ratios can be extracted from financials and where KPIs are used to monitor, manage, and track performance.
- Address the overlapping issues between key roles, financial manager, CFO, and Treasurer as they co-jointly manage their functions.
- Examine capital investment decisions. Along with evaluation tools (DCF, IRR, MIRR).
- Review current and traditional sources of financing that all fall directly under financial management.
- Discuss the Costing Method and their result.
- Compare and contrast Activity-based costing with traditional marginal and absorption costing methods.
- Apply standard costing methods including the reconciliation of budget and actual profit margins, distinguishing between planning and operational variances.
- Explain the role of environmental costing
- Describe the source of short-term finance and methods of short-term cash investment available to an entity.
- Analyze trade receivable, trade payable, and inventory ratios.
- Discuss policies of the management of the total level of investment in working capital and for the individual elements of working capital.
- Discuss the approach to the financing of working capital investment levels.