What Will You Learn?
- L1: Creating a High-Performing Team:- -Building a Teams -Define Team Ground Rules -Negotiate Project Agreements -Empower Team Members and Stakeholders -Train Team Members and Stakeholders -Engage and Support Virtual Teams -Build a Shared Understanding about a Project.
- L2: Starting the Project:- -Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices -Plan and Manage Scope -Plan and Manage Budget and Resources -Plan and Manage Schedule -Plan and Manage Quality of Products/Deliverables -Integrate Project Planning Activities -Plan and Manage Procurement -Establish Project Governance Structure -Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure.
- L3: Doing the Work:- -Assess and Manage Risks -Execute Project to Deliver Business Value -Manage Communications -Engage Stakeholders -Create Project Artifacts -Manage Project Changes -Manage Project Issues -Ensure Knowledge Transfer to Project Continuity.
- L4: Keep Your Team on Track:--Lead a Team -Support Team Performance -Address and Remove Impediments Obstacles and Blockers -Manage Conflict -Collaborate with Stakeholders -Mentor Relevant Stakeholders -Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance.
- L5: Keep the Business in Mind:--Manage Compliance Requirements -Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value -Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes -Support Organizational Change -Employ Continuous Process Improvement.